Mesh is building a multi-sided, end-to-end, cross-asset DeFi platform designed to fundamentally disrupt the way global Financial and Capital Markets operate and are accessed.
Mesh is unique in the market today as it delivers an optimised ecosystem to all market participants: from traditional market insiders like Investment Banks and Institutional Investors, to the more informal OTC market, which has historically been excluded from direct access to the primary sources of capital.
Mesh compresses, streamlines and optimises the services currently provided by a number of traditional market gatekeepers. To date, innovation in this sector has occurred within compartmentalised market verticals such as individual Banks, exchange software providers, CSDs and other industry silos.
So, if disruption wakes you up, and being part of a movement gets you going, Mesh might just be the home for you.
We believe that learning never stops, that curiosity fuels creativity and that markets are formed on trust. Because we know that what we’ve set out to achieve will not come easy, but it will be worth it.
If this sounds like your kind of team, get in touch today and let’s chat.
Within Mesh our software engineers are pivotal in the creation and delivering of real solutions. As a software engineer you must be able to address the needs of the entire software development lifecycle and be comfortable to develop on the full stack. You must be able to analyse the problems of our clients and product, and then design, test and develop software in order to meet those needs. You will gain a unique look into how the financial and Capital markets work on the inside and learn how to forge the new based on blockchain technology.
We strive for high standard of engineering quality while solving unique scalability challenges. You will have high impact at a small company for our user base.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to be agile and adapt to the growing needs of the business and have the ability to help build the sustainable practices that lead to a successful product.
You will be supporting two areas of Mesh:
- Product and Platform: Responsible for the end-to-end user experience of Mesh.
- Infrastructure: Providing the infrastructure for our products as well as ensuring development velocity and system stability. Our work spans multiple areas including architecture, the software development lifecycle, cloud infrastructure, networking, online data processing, reliability and more.
Your Day to day:
- Building, testing and maintaining product-facing features according to business specifications, scalability requirements and attention to detail
- Features may be related to instrument definitions, tokenisation, trading, accounts, blockchain integration and security
- Technical requirements gathering and solutions design by working with our team of business analysts, designers, Quality Assurance Engineers and Product Owner
- Compilation of technical specifications and documenting software
- Analytical ability to diagnose, problem solve and suggest resolution of issues
- Integration to and execution through blockchain of various operation
- Production support
- Contributing to open-source projects and blockchain projects
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise processes and outcomes
- Math, Computer Science or Engineering degrees preferred
- A GitHub (or equivalent) profile showcasing extracurricular experience in software engineering
- Ability to technically document proposed and current solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative working style
- Experience with Agile (e.g., Scrum) development methodologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with supervision
- Golang (or equivalent procedural language – Rust/C/Erlang)
- NoSQL/Document databases (MongoDB/DynamoDB/CouchDB)
- Modern web frameworks (React/Angular/Vue)
- GIT version control
- Experience in Fintech, Finance or Capital Markets
- Experience in cloud computing and distributed applications
- Product development
- Experience in Blockchain, Crypto, DeFi or any DLT based technologies.
- Ability to work remotely and the flexibility to come work from the office as and when required.
- A passion for creative problem solving in a highly collaborative and untested market
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to become part of the Mesh movement. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Mesh, we’re looking for people who are disruptively honest, bravely transparent and unapologetically inclusive to help us connect, grow, trust and create.