Learn how to build, issue and trade any financial asset digitally, and manage it over its full lifecycle.
Discover real-time, relevant market information, trade on the Mesh Primary and Secondary marketplaces and unlock higher yield potential for your portfolio with direct access to the full range of investable assets.
InstitutionsMake Mesh your co-branded digital distribution channel. Sell your own assets to your customers in a curated marketplace.
Features and tools
Services and rules
Features and tools
Services and rules
- News & Insights
- Contact us
Scrum Master/Project Manager
Mesh is building a multi-sided, end-to-end, cross-asset DeFi platform designed to fundamentally disrupt the way global Financial and Capital Markets operate and are accessed.
Mesh is unique in the market today as it delivers an optimised ecosystem to all market participants: from traditional market insiders like Investment Banks and Institutional Investors, to the more informal OTC market, which has historically been excluded from direct access to the primary sources of capital.
Mesh compresses, streamlines and optimises the services currently provided by a number of traditional market gatekeepers. To date, innovation in this sector has occurred within compartmentalised market verticals such as individual Banks, exchange software providers, CSDs and other industry silos.
So, if disruption wakes you up, and being part of a movement gets you going, Mesh might just be the home for you.
We believe that learning never stops, that curiosity fuels creativity and that markets are formed on trust. Because we know that what we’ve set out to achieve will not come easy, but it will be worth it.
If this sounds like your kind of team, get in touch today and let’s chat.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to drive and manage high impact projects across our Product and Engineering Team. The role of a Scrum Master is to educate the team on Agile processes and help team members follow Scrum principles and practices.
A Scrum Master/ Project manager in this space is to help to establish a high-performing team dynamic, tackling performance bottlenecks, reduce manual tasks through automation, and to ensure our core scrum principles can scale to our next 10 000 users.
The role will be centralised within our growing Product and Engineering team and will closely partner with the Head of Mesh, Product Owner and the Development team to:
- Provide support to the team to help craft initiatives and structures to support their overall strategy.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Build strong collaboration with cross functional partners across Mesh.
- Ultimatly drive execution towards the team goals.
- Establish strong scrum principles.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to be agile and adapt to the growing needs of the business, and have the ability to help build the sustainable practices that lead to a successful product development team.
Your Day to day:
- Hands-on, end-to-end project management on initiatives.
- Guide and coach the Product Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers.
- Manages each project scope and timeline by providing visibility to the team’s work and priorities through strong communication.
- Establish lean processes and scrum principles to help the team operate more effectively, with a focus on productivity.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of needs and priorities.
- Communicate effectively, both internally and externally working within the Product Team to ensure effective collaboration.
- Coordinate, facilitate and support all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Work with Product Owners to handle backlogs and new requests by assisting and driving breakdown to task level.
- Align the Product Owner’s strategic priorities with the Development Team. Helping the Product Owner identify the areas where they must direct their focus and identify metrics for success.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with management performing an array of administrative tasks.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- Extremely versatile and dedicated to efficient productivity.
- Have a formal recognised degree qualification in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or a similar field with a focus on Project Management; OR
- 4 years of product or project development experience, or 3 years of project development experience on an Agile Team or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Familiarity with software product development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of software applications, including but not limited to Jira, Confluence, Lucid and Trello.
- Self-starter and internally motivated.
- Experience in Fintech, Finance or Capital Markets.
- Product development experience.
- Experience in Blockchain, Crypto or any DLT based technologies.
- Ability to work remotely and the flexibility to come work from the office as and when required.
- Scrum Master Certification.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to become part of the Mesh movement. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Mesh, we’re looking for people who are disruptively honest, bravely transparent and unapologetically inclusive to help us connect, grow, trust and create.